Manual Chain Hoist
TSOC offers manual hoists in a range of capacities to meet your needs. We offer a full range of manual hoists from the industries' top names, Harrington, CM, Budgit, Coffing, Chester, Yale, Little Mule and Elephant.
Manual hoists are the most economical way to lift a load and are often found in maintenance tool boxes. They are used in most industries including manufacturing, agriculture, construction, mining, oil, and public utilities. Manual hoists come in two general styles: Hand Chain Hoists and Lever Hoists. Hand chain hoists use the power of the worker for operation and are primarily used for vertical lifting.
- Hand chain hoists are an economical way to lift even the heaviest of loads.
- Equipped with two chains:
- The hand chain is a continuous chain that is looped around a wheel located on the hoist. This wheel is designed with recessed pockets that engage the chain and allow the pulling of the chain to drive the gearbox of the hoist.
- The lifting chain moves up or down when the hand chain is pulled in one direction or the other and can be reeved with several stands of chain (falls) depending on the capacity of the hoist.
- Common uses include construction, maintenance, and precision lifting applications.
Lever chain hoists are used for pulling, lifting and positioning. Manual hoists may also be purchased with integral trolleys and in styles that are ideal for low headroom applications.
- Lever pullers are used to both lift and pull items during the rigging process.
- These manual chain hoists are designed to move loads either vertically or horizontally.
- Lever pullers can be used inverted or for any angle pull.
- Because of their compact design, these hoists can be used in tight quarters.
- Lever chain hoists are usually designed to free wheel for fast/easy movement of the unloaded lifting chain, and they have 360 degree rotation of both the lever and the top swivel hook, allowing for easy rigging.
CM Manual Hoists
Columbus McKinnon (CM) has over a century of experience designing products such as the CM Hurricane and Cyclone manual hoists to provide solutions for your lifting, pulling and positioning needs. TSOC offers a full line of manual hoists for jobs of all capacities. Most of CM hand and lever hoists are the industry standard and made in the U.S.A.
Harrington Manual Hoists
Harrington Hoists is recognized as an innovator and market leader in the hoist and crane industry. Harrington Hoist manufactures revolutionary manual, electric, and air chain hoists, wire rope hoists and crane products. TSOC carries a full line of Harrington Hoist world class products including the LB, CB, CF and CX Mini Hoists.
Budgit Hand Chain Hoists
When value is your first priority, Budgit provides a quality economical solution. Manufactured in the U.S.A. for over 60 years, Budgit hoists are known for requiring minimal maintenance and providing excellent headroom. Budgit hoists are built by CM along with their Shaw Box and Yale brands.
Coffing Hand/Lever Hoists
Coffing Hoist has been manufacturing industrial rigging equipment for over 50 years. Based in the U.S.A., Coffing Hoist is known for their quality products and excellent customer service. The Coffing line of manual hoists is available at a value price.
Chester Hand Hoists
Made in the U.S.A., Chester Hoist offers hand chain hoists in capacities from 1/4 to 25 tons. Chester's reputation was developed from their line of ultra-low headroom manual hoists and are engineered for special requirements such as: hazardous areas, spark-resistant, corrosive environments, clean rooms, and other demanding applications.
Yale Hand/Ratchet Hoists
Yale makes one of the most popular and reliable hand and ratchet hoists ever designed. Available in a variety of capacities from 1/4 ton to 10 tons.
Little Mule Hand/Ratchet Hoists
Little Mule specializes in hoists for the utility and construction industries. With a comprehensive line of hoists that address an array of lifting, pulling, and positioning activities. Traditional hand hoists provide smooth vertical lifts. Lever/Ratchet tools are ideal for holding or positioning loads during maintenance activities.
Elephant Hand/Lever Hoists
Elephant hand and lever chain hoists, are furnished with their proprietary load chain. The load chain is manufactured within their factory in Osaka, Japan and adheres to the strict DIN 5684 standards. This special grade 105 heat treated high tensile strength load chain (105 kgf / mm2) exceeds ISO V grade chain. Elephant Hand Hoists are known for their extreme capacities which range in 16 Ton, 20 Ton, 32 Ton, 40 Ton, 50 Ton, and 80 Ton!
TSOC distributes manual chain hoists for Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.