Crane Automation for Overhead Monorail, Gantry and Bridge Cranes
Tri-State Overhead Crane (TSOC) utilizes vacuum lifts for box handling, drum handling, stacking sheet metal, moving stone or furniture. Our vacuum lifters for sale can help you move your products faster, more ergonomic and safer. This saves time and money by allowing one worker to do a job that used to require two or more workers.
Tri-State Overhead Crane has been in the business of manufacturing cranes since 1959. For over 60 years, TSOC has designed, manufacturer and install a bridge cranes, monorails and gantries. As industry has grown, TSOC has grown with it. Moving heavy loads dependably has always been a concern for manufacturers. As technology has grown, so have the ways of making safe, precise movements while keeping the operators out of harm's way.
Why Use an Automated Crane?
- Eliminate fatigue from repetitive movement of operators
- Increase cycle time on time sensitive pick and place applications
- Ensure accuracy of pick and placement of expensive product
- Remove operators from toxic areas
- Operators can control cranes from remote safe areas
Crane Automation Controls
TSOC can design your automated crane with 3 main styles of control stations
- Teachable pendant setup (image – teachable crane control station)
- Programmable Radio Control with optional display (image (programmable-radio-control)
- HMI touchscreen for automated crane (image – HMI touchscreen for crane automation
Overhead Crane PLC's and Drives
As a master distributor and manufacturer for over 60 years, TSOC has access to every major brand of crane component. This allows us to choose the correct component with the correct tolerance for your application. Most automated cranes require either a servo motor or squirrel cage motor with encoder feedback so we can track the location at all times. We can use and program any customer specified PLC. With our large manufacturing facility, we are able to setup and test most of these systems before they ship, ensuring a high likelihood of startup success.
Automated Hoist with Teachable Limits
- Setup and teach an electric chain hoist multiple sets of virtual limits
- Ideal for an assembly line process
- Radio remote controlled or pendant controlled
Custom Automated Lifting Solutions
Not only are we a crane manufacturer, but we are also a custom machine shop. With 10 mechanical and structural engineers on staff, we have developed custom lifting solutions for almost every industry. We have the ability to develop electric and pneumatic grippers, vacuum lifting solutions and magnetic lifting solutions to combine with your automated crane.
Tri-State Overhead Crane provides crane automation services for overhead crane and gantry systems; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.