Crane & Hoist Diagnostic Tool – Intelli-Connect
Would you like to have the opportunity to know your crane or hoist is going to go down before it actually does? The Intelli-Connect device is an automated diagnostic and analytic tool that enables easy programming, maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting of overhead hoists and cranes. By monitoring your crane, it is easy to plug in predictive maintenance alerts and minimize downtime.
Features of the Intelli-Connect
- Secure wi-fi connect to wireless operator installed on the VFD.
- Ability to store backups and adjust parameters.
- Mobile access to updated manuals and troubleshooting guides.
- Copy and paste parameter sets quickly if a new Magnetek drive is installed.
- Event logging allows you to determine what caused a fault.
- Optional mobile+ platform that allows you to track trends, continuously monitor equipment, and keep inspection notes on a system.
- Improve safety by analyzing a crane from the ground before getting in a lift.
- 24-7 product support.
Easy Integration for Crane Diagnostics
- System can be combined with any chain hoist or wire rope hoist.
- Any hoist using an existing Magnetek VFD can be retrofitted with a remote mounting kit.
- Easily integrate with CM Hi-Tech hoists.
- The wireless operator connects the Magnetek VFD and you smartphone on its own SSID.
Intelli-Connect Crane Diagnostic Tool Documents
Tri-State Overhead Crane (TSOC) iprovides crane diagnostic and analytic services for overhead crane and gantry systems; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida, and Oklahoma.