Foundationless Floor Mounted Jib Cranes
Foundationless free standing jib cranes save time and money on installation by eliminating the need to pour a foundation, while still providing the full 360 degree coverage of a free standing jib crane. TSOC offers Gorbel floor mounted jib cranes in a wide range of sizes and capacities up to 1/2 Ton to best meet your needs.
Advantages of a WSJ360 or FS300 Foundationless Jib Crane
- Save time and money - pouring a foundation can cost as much as the jib crane and require a week to cure.
- Can be mounted directly to most concrete surfaces, including loading docks.
- Can be mounted closer to walls, machines and other obstructions or under larger overhead cranes to provide staged coverage.
- Can be easily relocated easily as your needs evolve.
- Circular coverage allows each jib crane to serve multiple workstations.
- Precision tapered bearings mean easy rotation and retaining pin resists accidental upward dislodgement of the boom assembly.
- Model WSJ3600 includes high strength enclosed track and trolley with low rolling resistance and lubricated-for-life sealed bearings.
- Structurally designed in accordance with the AISC Steel Construction Manual.
- Meets OSHA Specification 1910.179 and ANSI Specification B30.11 for Jib and Overhead Cranes.
- Floor mounted jib cranes available in a variety of size and capacity options (see below).
- Wide variety of options available, including stops, festoons and portable base.
Foundationless Jib Crane Documents
TSOC distributes floor mounted foundationless jib cranes; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida, and Oklahoma.