R&M QX Pre-Engineered Overhead Crane Kit and QL Electric Chain Hoist Crane Package
QX Modular Crane Packages are complete crane component packages that contain plug and play festoon packages, pendant overhead crane controls, the Spacemaster SX hoist, and variable frequency drives, which are standard on trolley and bridge motions for smooth starts and stops. The bolted structural connections make assembly easy.
R&M QL Electric Chain Hoist Cranes are overhead crane kits created as a complete system to increase productivity while using less floor space. Included in these systems are a C-track style festoon, all metallic hoist body and electrical enclosures, bridge and trolley drives that are designed specifically for use on cranes, plug-and-play connections for easy assembly and maintenance, and one of the quietest chain hoists on the market.
Why Buy R&M Crane Kits from TSOC?
As a Master Distributor for R&M Cranes, TSOC is qualified to procure, fabricate, and assemble any R&M Crane Kit. Our factory-certified technicians have access to a full line of R&M parts and equipment stocked at our 40,000-square-foot facility. With over 60 years in the crane and hoist industry, TSOC has the knowledge and experience to help customers with all their crane needs. So whether you are looking for guidance on how to assemble your overhead crane kit or size a beam, TSOC can do as little or as much as needed to help you.
Spacemaster Wire Rope Hoists
The Spacemaster SX hoist is an exceptionally reliable electric wire rope hoist. Its large drum diameter gives it the lowest headroom and best wheel load in the industry. It also provides exceptional hook approaches and heights of lift, with near-true vertical lifts for single-reeved hoists.
Spacemaster SX hoists are designed to meet and exceed either ASME H3 or ASME H4 duty. Other features of the SX include: low maintenance, sealed brakes, a two-speed hoist motor, and trolley inverter control.
QX Bridge Controls Standard Features:
- Standard inverter offers two-speed or 2-step infinitely variable speed control.
- NEMA 4 type rated control enclosures.
- Door-mounted mainline disconnect switch.
- Mainline contactor.
- Plug-in connections for easy assembly and maintenance.
- 115-volt transformer with fused secondary.
- Control voltage for all power supplies is 115-volts (48-volt is optional).
- Supports 208, 230, 460, or 575/3/60 power supplies, as well as 380/3/50.
QX Festoon Systems:
- PVC flat cables with a temperature range of -31°F to +221°F (-35°C to +105°C).
- Galvanized steel cable trolleys with steel and plastic cable supports.
- Plug connections on cables make installation, repair, and replacement simple and fast, saving expensive downtime and the cost of an electrician.
- Independent C-track for pendant station or optional radio control allows operator to be positioned at a safe distance from load.
PRQ Pendant Standard Features:
- Pistol-grip style for hoist motion; diamond shape pushbuttons for travel motions.
- Pushbutton contacts for all motions are 2-step and mechanically interlocked.
- Emergency Stop Button (push to maintain, pull to release)
- ANSI Direction Symbols (UP/DOWN, EAST/WEST, NORTH/SOUTH)
Standard Hoist Configurations:
- Normal Headroom or Low Headroom
- Single-Reeved or Double-Reeved
- Double Girder Trolley
- Capacities from 1/2 ton - 80 ton (500 kg - 80,000 kg)
- Lifts starting at 13 ft (4 m) to 320 ft (100 m) and beyond
- Lifting speed range 10/1.5 to 62/10 fpm (3/0.5 - 19/3 m/min)
- 208, 230, 460, 575/3/60 or 380/3/50 power supply
- An electromechanical load limit switch prevents the lifting of loads that are in excess of 110% of rated capacity.
- The 4-position hoist limit switch includes an innovative phase mismatch protection circuit that prevents the block from running up and damaging the hoist in the event of phase reversal.
- Sealed brakes.
- Hardened ground gears.
- Thermal motor protection.
- Ergonomic hook block design with sturdy safety latch.
LK Electric Chain Hoist
The durable and easy to use QL Electric Chain Hoist Cranes use plug-and-play connections for easy assembly and maintenance and feature the LK Electric Chain Hoist. Known for their quiet operation and ease of service, the LK is offered in capacities from 1/8 to 5 ton (125 - 5000 kg).
The LK features single and two-fall models, 10, 15, and 20-foot standard lift heights, single or two-speed hoisting options, inverter or two-speed controlled trolley options, chain container and PRQ pendant with ergonomic pistol grip
QL Crane Kit Features:
- Single Girder Top Running or Single Girder Underrunning crane designs.
- Standard inverter controls for trolley and bridge for reduced load swing.
- LK electric chain hoist with two-speed hoisting controls.
- LK electric chain hoist with motorized trolley.
- Capacities from 1/2 ton – 5 ton (500 kg - 5,000 kg)
- Crane spans up to 62 ft (19 m)
- 208, 230, 460, or 575/3/60 power supplies.
- PRQ ergonomic pendant controller.
- Optional RaCon 3 radio controller.
- Durable C-track festoon electrification system with UL listed cables.
- CSA C/US approved NEMA 4-3R type/IP55.
- Every LK electric chain hoist comes standard with an innovative slip clutch overload device, protecting you from dangerous accidental overloads. With the slip clutch device, if an operator attempts to lift a load beyond the rated capacity, the load will only be able to be lowered safely to the ground.
- The LK electric chain hoist is equipped with a rocker-style limit switch to prevent overtravel of the hook block into the hoisting machinery. The rocker limit design maximizes headroom and safety.
- The crane is equipped with all inverter-controlled trolley and bridge motions, meaning reduced load swing and better safety. The inverter controls also significantly reduce brake wear on the trolley and bridge.
- The LK electric chain hoist line is HMI-Certified. HMI-Certified is a registered asset of the Hoist Manufacturers Institute (HMI). The purpose of the HMI-Certified License program is to instill buyer and user confidence in the product by assuring it meets one or more recognized industry standards and the licensee is committed to safety, service, and after-market support. The product is also verified, signed, and sealed that it meets the requirements of said Standards(s) by a qualified US registered Professional Engineer.
R&M Crane Kit Documents