Gorbel Work Station Jib Cranes
The Work Station Advantage over I-Beam Jibs
- Enclosed track crane design keeps the trolley rolling surfaces clean, contributing to easier movement and longer life.
- The steel truss design allows for low weight-per-foot; reduces the dead weight of the boom.
- Enclosed track cross-section profile feature 2° taper in the lower running flange which helps center the trolley in the track, increasing wheel life and allowing smooth rolling of the trolleys.
- Ease of Boom Rotation - the steel enclosed track of the work station jib weigh less and rotate easier than traditional I-beam cranes.
- Precise Load Positioning - the trolley has extremely low rolling resistance, lubricated-for-life sealed bearings; combined with easy rotation of the boom ensure operators can precisely position and spot loads.
- Pre-engineered for Powered Hoists - Hoist trolleys are included. A factor of 15% of the jib capacity is allowed for the weight of the hoist, trolley and below-the-hook device.
- A factor of 25% of the jib capacity is allowed for impact (covers hoist speeds up to 50 fpm).
Work Station Jib Crane Documents
TSOC distributes Gorbel workstation jib cranes; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.