Manual Chain Hoists - Hand Chain Hoists and Lever Hoists
TSOC offers manual chain hoists in a range of rated capacities and chain lengths to meet your needs, from 1 ton, 2 ton, 3 ton, 5 ton, and more. We carry different types of hoists from the industry's top manual chain hoist manufacturers, Harrington, CM, Budgit, OZ Lifting Products, Coffing, Chester, Yale, Little Mule, and Elephant.
Buy CM Hand Chain Hoists
Manual chain hoists are perfect for maintenance, construction and industrial applications. While most hand chain hoists attach to a beam or trolley, the Hurricane 360° has a rotating hand chain guide that lets you use it at any angle.
Buy CM Lever Hoists
CM Lever/Come Along Hoists are used to pull, lift and position materials while being compact, portable and extremely durable. With small and compact models available, these chain lever hoists are perfect for plant maintenance, industrial jobs and construction sites.
Buy Coffing Chain Hoists
Coffing Hoist has been manufacturing industrial rigging equipment for over 50 years. Based in the U.S.A., Coffing Hoist is known for their quality products and excellent customer service. The Coffing line of manual hoists is available at a value price.
Buy Harrington Hand Chain Hoists
Harrington Hoists is one of the oldest hoist and crane suppliers in the United States. TSOC provides a full line of Harrington Hand Chain hoists, including the CB, CF and CX Mini models. With capacities ranging from 1/4 Ton to 100 Ton, there is a Harrington Hand Chain hoist for any of your lifting needs.
Buy Harrington Lever Hoists
Harrington's LB Lever Hoist is engineered for easy operation with a compact, low headroom design and can be used horizontally, vertically, inverted or at any angle. The LX Mini lever hoists are extremely durable yet compact and ultra-lightweight and have all the power you need to get the job done.
OZ Stainless Steel Hoists
The OZ Stainless Steel Hand Chain Hoist is a durable and reliable tool designed for heavy lifting and load control. Made from high-quality stainless steel, this hand chain hoist is resistant to corrosion, making it ideal for use in harsh environments or outdoor applications. We offer stainless steel hoists of different chain lengths from 1/4-ton to 5-ton.
Why Choose a Manual Chain Hoist?
Manual chain hoists, also known as chain falls, are the most economical hoisting equipment for lifting heavy loads. They are commonly found in maintenance tool boxes and are used in most industries including manufacturing, agriculture, construction, mining, oil, and public utilities.
Manual hoists come in two general styles: Hand Chain Hoists and Lever Hoists. Hand chain hoists use the power of the worker for operation and are primarily used for vertical lifting. Lever chain hoists are used for pulling, lifting, and positioning. Manual chain hoists may also be purchased with integral trolleys and in styles that are ideal for low headroom applications.
Hand Chain Hoists
- Hand chain hoists are an economical way to lift even the heaviest of loads.
- Equipped with two chains:
- The hand chain is a continuous chain that is looped around a wheel located on the hoist. This wheel is designed with recessed pockets that engage the chain and allow the pulling of the chain to drive the gearbox of the hoist.
- The lifting chain moves up or down when the hand chain is pulled in one direction or the other and can be reeved with several stands of chain (falls) depending on the capacity of the hoist.
- Common uses of hand chain hoists include construction, maintenance, and precision lifting applications.
Lever Chain Hoists
- Lever pullers are used to both lift and pull items during the rigging process.
- These manual chain hoists are designed to move loads either vertically or horizontally.
- Lever pullers can be used inverted or for any angle pull.
- Because of their compact design, these hoists can be used in tight quarters.
- Lever chain hoists are usually designed to free wheel for fast/easy movement of the unloaded lifting chain, and they have 360 degree rotation of both the lever and the top swivel hook, allowing for easy rigging.
TSOC is a distributor of manual hoists, both hand chain hoists and lever chain hoists. We serve clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and are especially focused in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida, and Oklahoma.