Harrington Lever Hoist and Chain Hoist with Trolley
Harrington Hoists is an industry leader of lever hoists and of the chain hoist with trolley. Determined by the hoist's capacity, a Harrington come along hoist can be constructed with chain falls anywhere from 8 feet to more than 100 feet. Harrington's LB lever hoist and the LX mini lever hoist are easy to use and known for their durability
Harrington LB Lever Hoist
Harrington's LB Lever Hoist is engineered for easy operation with a compact, low headroom design. The LB Lever Hoist can be used horizontally, vertically, inverted or at any angle.
- Capacities ranging from 3/4 Ton to 9 Ton
- Compact design makes it perfect for tight spaces
- Durable and light weight steel body
- Spring loaded freewheel mechanism allows for easy adjustment of the chain, while preventing accidental freewheeling
- 360° handle rotation and pivot & swivel top hook for easy rigging
- Westin style load brake provides positive braking action
- Rated the number 1 selling lever hoist in the U.S.
- Load tested to 125% rated capacity
|LB Come-Along Chain Hoists
LX Mini Lever Hoist
Harrington's LX lever hoists are extremely durable yet compact and ultra-lightweight. Known as the perfect "toolbox hoists", the LX003 and LX005 have all the power you need to get the job done. The revolutionary 1/2 Ton model is the only 1/2 Ton "toolbox" sized puller in the industry.
- 1/4 Ton and 1/2 Ton Capacities
- Low headroom design makes it perfect for tight quarters
- Easy to transport, install and store
- Free-chain adjusting mechanism for quick adjustments
- Rugged die-cast aluminum body with steel frame
|LX Mini Come-Along Chain Hoists
Harrington Lever Hoist Documents
TSOC stocks, sells, services, and provides Harrington Lever Hoist parts; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida, and Oklahoma.