20 Ton Overhead Crane Examples
Example 1 – 20 Ton Double Girder Top Running Bridge Crane
- Double Girder Top Running Bridge Crane.
- 56 ft. Span.
- Yale YK with low headroom trolley was provided to maximize available hook height while offering precise hoisting control -Magnetek Flex Ex2 Radio Remote Control with Back-up Festooned Push Button Station.
- Haunch supported runway was required, but not all the building columns were in place. Additionally, some of the building columns had different depths due to the area for the new crane being an addition. TSE engineers designed the runway using moment columns on one side for lateral/longitudinal support plus additional bracing and stiffeners on the opposite side to counteract the depth differences in beams for haunch supported runway on the opposite side.
- Runway also incorporated a 6 ft cantilever at each end to offer increased end approach that was necessary for customers production line setup -Installation was done by our TSOC Crane crew.
- Installation was done by our TSOC Crane crew.
Example 2 - 20 Ton Top Running Double Girder Crane
- 20 Ton Capacity.
- Top Riding, Double Girder Bridge Crane.
- 40 ft. – 0 in Span.
- Class "C" Indoor Usage.
- R&M Spacemaster Wire Rope Hoists.
- Independently Festooned PB Station.
- VFD Control Bridge.
- Two-Speed Hoist and Trolley.
Tri-State Overhead Crane is your reliable overhead bridge crane manufacturer. TSOC distributes and manufactures 20 Ton cranes; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida, and Oklahoma.