4-Ton Overhead Crane Examples
Example 1 – 4-Ton Overhead Bridge Cranes
Worked with a general contractor to provide a 4-ton haunch mounted runway and single girder bridge crane for a pre-engineered metal building. Included an R&M SX Spacemaster electric wire rope hoist with two-speed hoist control and VFD trolley control as standard to service plastic injection molding machines. The crane is 54'-0" span, and the runway is 275'-0" long.
Example 2 - Single Girder Top Running Bridge Crane
- 27 ft. Span.
- Harrington 4 Ton NER Hoist was provided.
- Hoist provided two speed VFD control for handling of boats.
- Spreader bar with rigging chain provided for lifting of boats.
- Columns were field located to ensure they were out of the way of production equipment.
- Installation was done by our TSOC Crane crew.
Example 3 - 4 Ton Monorail with Twin Tandem Harrington Electric Hoist
- 4 Ton Monorail System with roof canopy installed by TSOC technicians.
- 17 ft. Wide.
- 31 ft. Span.
- Two Harrington 2-Ton NERP hoists used in tandem.
- Magnetek Flex EX remote.
- Application: Lifting pontoon boats onto trailers. Remote allows for one operator lifting.
Tri-State Overhead Crane is your reliable overhead bridge crane manufacturer. TSOC distributes and manufactures 3 Ton cranes; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida, and Oklahoma.