7.5-Ton Overhead Crane Examples
Example 1 – 7.5 Ton Overhead Crane for Stone and Marble Fabricator
- 7.5 Ton Girder Top Running Single Girder Bridge Crane.
- 60 ft. Span.
- Class "C" Indoor Usage.
- Energy chain was provided for bridge electrification to allow for maximum hook coverage.
- R&M Spacemaster Hoists with two speed controls were provided.
- VFD Controlled Bridge and Trolley Motion.
- Magnetek Flex Ex radio remote.
- 12.5 Ton Capacity Runway.
- 132 ft. 0 in. overall runway length.
- Runway was provided with an additional foot of length to land a custom footing on the opposite side of a sunken loading dock.
- Runway support centers were custom to account for office window sightlines and fork lift traffic inside the facility.
- (4) runway columns were provided with structural capacity to withstand 1-ton jib cranes in the future.
- T-columns were used to account for longitudinal and latitudinal forces as opposed to using kickers and headers.
- Custom runway cantilevers were designed to provide maximum hook coverage.
- 90-Amp Duct-O-WIre Conductor Bar Runway Electrification.
- Installation was done by our TSOC Crane crew.
Tri-State Overhead Crane is your reliable overhead bridge crane manufacturer. TSOC distributes and manufactures 7.5 Ton cranes; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida, and Oklahoma.