Crane Radio Remote Controls
Upgrade your cranes, industrial equipment, and vehicles with our wireless handheld radio remote controls. Our radios provide maximum flexibility, safety and reliability for your operators and equipment. Our wireless radio controls have ergonomic designs, convenient operation and can be customized to meet the needs of your application.
Magnetek Enrange Flex EX2
The Flex EX2 series of radio remote controls are our number one best-selling radio controls. They are durable and rugged radios ideal for use in overhead cranes, mobile hydraulic vehicles, material handling, and nearly any industrial application. These systems are designed to be safe, reliable, ergonomic, lightweight and are available in 4, 6, 8 and 12 button (2, 3, 4, and 6 motion) configurations.
Features of the Flex Systems:
- Operating Range: >100 Meters / 328 Feet
- Transmitters use two "AA" alkaline batteries and can provide more than 100 hours of operation (rechargeable battery kits are also available).
- Pushbuttons feature gold-plated contacts and are rated for more than one million press cycles.
- Enclosures are made TOUGH -and use industrial-strength nylon and fiberglass composite materials. Receivers are IP66 rated fully sealed. Transmitters are NEMA-4X. Both are highly resistant to breakage and deformation even in the most abusive environments.
- 62 user-programmable channels – Advanced synthesized RF controls with 62 built-in channels; there are no more fixed channels and fragile quartz crystals to break.
- Automatic channel scanning receiver – No more hassle of climbing up the crane to change receiver channels.
- Over one million unique ID codes (20 bit) – Each Flex system has its own unique ID codes and serial number, never repeats.
- Advanced controls – The Flex system utilizes advanced microprocessor controls with 32 bit CRC and Hamming Code, which provide ultra-fast, safe, precise, and error-free encoding and decoding.
- Unique I-CHIP design – The I-CHIP functions in a way that are like SIM cards used on mobile phones, with the ability to transfer system information and settings from one transmitter to another without the hassle of resetting the spares.
- Full compliance – All systems are fully compliant with the FCC Part-15 Rules, European Directives (Safety, EMC, R&TTE, Machinery), and Industry Canada Specifications (IC).
- System Types:
- Standard Operation - Two-speed (Flex EX2).
- A/B Selector Operation - Three-position selector switch that allows one operator to select the operation between two trolley/hoists (A, B, or Both) that are located on a single bridge.
- Tandem Operation - This system allows two operators to control two bridge cranes or trolley/hoists independently or simultaneously with the three-position selector switch. (Available on 8- and 12-button models)
|Flex EX Systems
||4-two-speed buttons, E-Stop, and removable On/Off/Start selector switch: 1-receiver, 2-transmitters (2-motion)
||6-two-speed buttons, E-Stop, and removable On/Off/Start selector switch: 1-receiver, 2-transmitters (3-motion)
||8-two-speed buttons, E-Stop, and removable On/Off/Start selector switch: 1-receiver, 2-transmitters (4-motion)
||12-two-speed buttons, E-Stop, and removable On/Off/Start selector switch: 1-receiver, 2-transmitters (6-motion)
|Multiple Receiver/Transmitter Combinations
||6-two-speed buttons, plus 1-Aux button, E-Stop, Trolley/Hoist (A, B, or Both) selector switch, and removable On/Off/Start selector switch: 1-receiver, 2-transmitters (3-motion). Designed to control 2 Trolleys/Hoists on a single bridge.
||6-two-speed buttons, plus 1-Aux button, E-Stop, A/B/Both selector switch, and removable On/Off/Start selector switch: 2-receivers, 4-transmitters (3-motion). System configured with one transmitter dedicated to Crane A, one transmitter dedicated to Crane B, and two transmitters with Crane A, B, Both selector switch.
||10-two-speed buttons, plus 1-Aux button, E-Stop, Trolley/Hoist (A, B, or Both) selector switch, and removable On/Off/Start selector switch: 1-receiver, 2-transmitters (5-motion). Designed to control 2 Trolleys/Hoists on a single bridge.
||10-two-speed buttons, plus 1-Aux button, E-Stop, A/B/Both selector switch, and removable On/Off/Start selector switch: 2-receivers, 4-transmitters (5-motion). System configured with one transmitter dedicated to Crane A, one transmitter dedicated to Crane B, and two transmitters with Crane A, B, Both selector switch.
For simple industrial applications, we offer the Flex Mini wireless handheld radios. The Flex Mini radio controls are ideal for non-complex control of equipment such as: jib cranes, chain hoists, portable gantry cranes, monorail cranes, winches, dip tanks, and more.
|Flex Mini Systems
||8-single-step buttons: 1-receiver, 1-transmitter (4-motion)
||8-single-step buttons: 1-receiver, 2-transmitters (4-motion)
Remtron Patriot Wireless Crane Radios
The Remtron brand Patriot® series controllers are the most affordable, high quality wireless crane controls available. They are 100% American made (Made in the U.S.A.). All Patriot® models use Remtron's proven Command Pro® technology, with an exclusive extruded aluminum receiver enclosure.
Features Patriot Radio Systems:
- Up to 15 functions, 3 two-step rocker switches, 6 push buttons, On/Alarm and Off/Stop buttons, Optional selector switch
- 300- ft. obstructed view, 1000-ft. line of sight (unobstructed)
- Uses 2 standard AA batteries can operate up to 130 hours.
- Transmitter is IP67 design (waterproof/dustproof) and Receiver is IP52 (indoor use).
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Patriot Wireless Radio Control Systems
||3-Motion/1-Speed, with On/Horn and Off/Stop (TX: 25T10A-S08A, REC: 25R11A-S08A)
||2-Motion/2-Speed, with On/Horn and Off/Stop (TX: 25T10A, REC: 25R11A-10A)
||3-Motion/2-Speed, with On/Horn and Off/Stop (TX: 25T11A, REC: 25R11A)
||3 Motion/2-Speed, On/Horn, Off/Stop, 1-Aux, with A/B/Both Selector (TX: 25T15A, REC: 25R15A)
TSOC distributes crane wireless radio controls; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.