R&M QX Pre-Engineered Overhead Crane Kit
QX Modular Crane Packages are complete crane component packages that contain plug and play festoon packages, pendant overhead crane controls, the Spacemaster SX hoist, and variable frequency drives, which are standard on trolley and bridge motions for smooth starts and stops. The bolted structural connections make assembly easy.
Why Buy your R&M Crane Kits from TSOC?
With over 55 years in the crane and hoist industry, TSOC has the knowledge and experience to guide the customer to correct crane. With a 40,000 square foot facility, TSOC can procure, fabricate and assemble any R&M Crane kit. However, if you are looking for guidance on how to assemble the overhead crane kit or size a beam, TSOC has the experience to help. As an R&M Crane Master Distributor, we are qualified to do as little or as much as needed to get you the overhead crane you need.
Spacemaster Wire Rope Hoists
The Spacemaster SX hoist is exceptionally reliable electric wire rope hoist. The large drum diameter gives Spacemaster SX hoists the lowest headrooms and best wheel loads in the industry while providing near true vertical lift with single reeved hoists, and both exceptional hook approaches and heights of lift.
The SX features include low maintenance, sealed brakes, a two-speed hoist motor, and trolley inverter control. Spacemaster SX hoists are designed to meet and exceed either ASME H3 or ASME H4 duty.
QX Bridge Controls Standard Features:
- Standard inverter offers two speed or 2-step infinitely variable speed control
- NEMA 4 type rated control enclosures
- Door Mounted Mainline disconnect switch
- Mainline contactor
- Plug-in connections for easy assembly and maintenance
- 115 Volt transformer with fused secondary
- Supports 208, 230, 460 or 575/3/60 power supplies, as well as 380/3/50. Control voltage for all power supplies is 115 volt (48 volt is optional)
QX Festoon Systems:
- PVC flat cables with a temperature range of -31°F to +221°F (-35°C to +105°C)
- Galvanized steel cable trolleys with steel and plastic cable supports
- Plug connections on cables make installation, repair and replacement simple and fast, saving expensive down time and the cost of an electrician
- Independent C-track for pendant station or optional radio control allows operator to be positioned at a safe distance from load
PRQ Pendant Standard Features:
- Pistol-grip style for hoist motion; diamond shape pushbuttons for travel motions
- Emergency Stop - push to maintain, pull to release
- Pushbutton contacts for all motions are 2-steps and mechanically interlocked
- ANSI direction symbols (UP/DOWN, EAST/WEST, NORTH/SOUTH)
Standard Hoist Configurations:
- Normal headroom
- Low headroom
- Double girder trolley
- 1/2 - 80 ton (500 - 80,000 kg) capacities
- Lifts starting at 13ft (4m) to 320ft (100m) and beyond
- Lifting speed range 10/1.5 to 62/10 fpm (3/0.5 - 19/3 m/min)
- 208, 230, 460, 575/3/60 or 380/3/50 power supply
- Single-reeved or double-reeved
- An electromechanical load limit switch prevents the lifting of loads that are in excess of 110% of rated capacity.
- The 4-position hoist limit switch includes an innovative phase mismatch protection circuit that prevents the block from running up and damaging the hoist in the event of phase reversal.
- Sealed brakes
- Hardened ground gears
- Thermal motor protection
- Ergonomic hook block design with sturdy safety latch
TSOC sells, fabricates, services and installs R&M overhead crane kits; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.